Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2017/01/25 06:24:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 0.4.0, release candidate #2

I am happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 8 +1 votes and no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

- Sijie

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 0.4.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Not yet. Unfortunately I think I need to run another vote in
general@incubator.apache.org since we are still in incubation.

I will start a vote thread in general@ today.

- Sijie

Posted by Asko Kauppi <as...@zalando.fi>.