Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com> on 2007/04/19 12:59:08 UTC

several samples failed in the latest kit

Hi,

I went through a quick kit testing today and found several samples failed:
1. restful_dispatch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-484
2. ws_rm: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-464
3. restful_http_binding: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-550
4. soap12: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-551
5. streamInterceptor: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-552
6. hello_world_xml_bare: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-449
7. mtosi_1.1/alarm_retrieval: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-553

We would need to fix all these before cutting RC release, please feel
free pick up the issues if you got time and interest on them. :-)

Also, I found spring_http sample is in incomplete status, can whoever
commit that please finish it and make it work?

With the latest kit, the cxf-manifest.jar only include cxf-*.jar in its
class path, user would still need to manually add *.jar under lib
directory into their classpath. This looks to me that current manifest
jar is bogus. Can we add all *.jar under lib into cxf-manifest.jar also?

Thanks,
Bo

Re: several samples failed in the latest kit

Posted by Jonathan Anstey <ja...@iona.com>.
There is a patch available for the streamInterceptor sample. See CXF-552
for details.

Cheers,
Jon

Posted by Jonathan Anstey <ja...@iona.com>.

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
So what does this mean for our dispatch-style-restful implementation? If
it is still a valid implementation, then we maybe should improve the
sample to show that it is still works.

Cheers,
Bo

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

RE: several samples failed in the latest kit

Posted by "Yu, Chang (Jeff)" <Je...@iona.com>.