Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eli Segev <es...@ptc.com> on 2001/02/13 18:14:43 UTC

Tomcat - IIS Error

I have followed the instructions in "Tomcat IIS HowTo" by Gal Shachor
<sh...@il.ibm.com> to set up IIS to redirect requests to Tomcat on an
NT machine.  I don't want to repeat again all the steps that appears in
the document in this email.  Whenever I try to test the redirection of
requests from IIS to Tomcat, I get an error.  It appears in the "Event
Viewer" as: "The server failed to load application
'/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/jakarta'.  The error was '8007053d'. ".  Does anyone
know what is wrong here?  The IIS version is 4.0 and Tomcat is 3.1.

--
Eli Segev
PTC