Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Nilgün Belma Bugüner <ni...@belgeler.gen.tr> on 2008/04/07 16:41:45 UTC

Re: New Turkish Documents - for 2.0 and 2.2

07 Nis 2008 Pts 15:08 sularında, Tony Stevenson şunları yazmıştı:

> For this somewhat large collection you sent in this morning.  Would you
> please re-send them as diff's/patches?  Adding them all manually will be
> a very lengthy task, it will be much easier for you.

Attached.
> Once I see your patches for today's message I will add them ASAP.  I'll
> see if I can do it when I get home this evening.

Thanks.

BR,
Nilgün

Re: New Turkish Documents - for 2.0 and 2.2

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Nilgün Belma Bugüner wrote:
> 07 Nis 2008 Pts 15:08 sularında, Tony Stevenson şunları yazmıştı:
>>
>> For this somewhat large collection you sent in this morning.  Would you
>> please re-send them as diff's/patches?  Adding them all manually will be
>> a very lengthy task, it will be much easier for you.

Also the subject line says 2.0 and 2.2.  I trust you have not mixed
these into one file?   As the svn paths in your patch file do not
differentiate between 2.0 and 2.2, so if I apply this patch am I going
to mess up two different branches?

--Tony