Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wicus <wi...@webmail.co.za> on 2009/01/15 16:23:32 UTC

JobShop "Confirm" error

Hi,

When ready to start a production run, the moment I click on [Confirm], once
the job has been created, the following error greets me:

:ERROR MESSAGE:
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://manufacturing/widget/manufacturing/JobshopScreens.xml#ProductionRunDeclaration]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running Groovy script at
location
[component://manufacturing/webapp/manufacturing/WEB-INF/actions/jobshopmgt/ProductionRunDeclaration.groovy]
(Error loading Groovy script at
[component://manufacturing/webapp/manufacturing/WEB-INF/actions/jobshopmgt/ProductionRunDeclaration.groovy]:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup
failed,
/ofbiz/applications/manufacturing/webapp/manufacturing/WEB-INF/actions/jobshopmgt/ProductionRunDeclaration.groovy:
73: unexpected token: if @ line 73, column 9.
1 error
[...]
)))

OFBiz trunk revision 734729 running on Fedora 10 ....

Re: JobShop "Confirm" error

Posted by Wicus <wi...@webmail.co.za>.
Thanks Jacques, you're the man !   =^D

All is A-OK once I updated to revision 735614.

Re: JobShop "Confirm" error

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Wicus,

I fixed a typo in ProductionRunDeclaration.groovy line 72 (r735418). Could you please confirm it fixes the error you encountered ?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Wicus" <wi...@webmail.co.za>