Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Lapinski <mi...@samsung.com> on 2016/04/04 22:51:55 UTC

Plugin Dev Issues

Hello,
 I am trying to find the appropriate forum to get support regarding plugin development, specifically the proper way to include .so shared objects in a plugin.

I have posted in the stack overflow community with the cordova tag and had no response. Is there another place that is more regularly monitored and active?

Please reply to mtl@mit.edu or michael.l@samsung.com as I am not subscribed to the list.

-thank you
-mtl

Re: Plugin Dev Issues

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
This StackOverflow issue?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36366915/cordova-plugin-development-how-to-include-so-libs-correctly-unsatisfiedlin

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: Plugin Dev Issues

Posted by Michael Tomasz Lapinski <mt...@mit.edu>.
Hello,
Please reply to all as I am not subscribed to the list.

 Yes that link is to the post that I made on StackOverflow. I would be happy to provide further detail in order to help debug or explain the build environment.

-thank you
-mtl

Subject: Re: Plugin Dev Issues
From: Jesse<http://markmail.org/message/5m5yf3bwlhui55xc>From:Jesse> (purplecabbage@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>)
Date: Apr  4, 2016  5:15:21 pmList:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

This StackOverflow issue?

From:  Michael Lapinski <mi...@samsung.com>>
Date:  Monday, April 4, 2016 at 1:51 PM
To:  "dev@cordova.apache.org<ma...@cordova.apache.org>" <de...@cordova.apache.org>>
Cc:  Michael Lapinski <mt...@mit.edu>>
Subject:  Plugin Dev Issues

Hello,
I am trying to find the appropriate forum to get support regarding plugin development, specifically the proper way to include .so shared objects in a plugin.

I have posted in the stack overflow community with the cordova tag and had no response. Is there another place that is more regularly monitored and active?

Please reply to mtl@mit.edu<ma...@mit.edu> or michael.l@samsung.com<ma...@samsung.com> as I am not subscribed to the list.

-thank you
-mtl