Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2017/11/15 23:56:54 UTC

[DISCUSS][VOTE] Pulsar 1.21.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

Hi -

Has this VOTE and Candidate been canceled?

Regards,
Dave

RE: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Pulsar 1.21.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

Posted by Nozomi Kurihara <nk...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Hi Matteo, Rajan,

Thank you for your notice.

Then I will create new candidate.

Thanks,

Nozomi

________________________________
Posted by Rajan Dhabalia <rd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
Hi Nozomi,

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

RE: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Pulsar 1.21.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

Posted by Nozomi Kurihara <nk...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Hi Matteo,

wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> #903 is merged, so I'm going to
>
> ・create new candidate
>
> ・re-tag 1.21.0-incubating issues/PRs which are still open to
> 1.22.0-incubating
>

> Please let me know by 11/22 17:00 GMT if there are more changes to be
> included.
>
> If there are no suggestions, I will open another vote.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nozomi
>
> ________________________________

Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Pulsar 1.21.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.

wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> #903 is merged, so I'm going to
>
> ・create new candidate
>
> ・re-tag 1.21.0-incubating issues/PRs which are still open to
> 1.22.0-incubating
>

> Please let me know by 11/22 17:00 GMT if there are more changes to be
> included.
>
> If there are no suggestions, I will open another vote.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nozomi
>
> ________________________________

Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

RE: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Pulsar 1.21.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

Posted by Nozomi Kurihara <nk...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Hi all,

#903 is merged, so I'm going to

・create new candidate