Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dave Viner <dv...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2003/05/01 21:46:42 UTC

adding meta info to forrest docs

is there a way to add meta info to forrest output?  I'm thinking of things
like <META keywords> for search engines....

dave

Re: adding meta info to forrest docs

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 12:46:42PM -0700, Dave Viner wrote:
> is there a way to add meta info to forrest output?  I'm thinking of things
> like <META keywords> for search engines....

There should be but there isn't, other than what can be done by
overriding site2xhtml.xsl and manually adding <meta> links.  I think the
next version of our DTD should definitely include <meta>.

--Jeff