Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Gesker <de...@gesker.com> on 2007/03/26 17:47:14 UTC

TOMAHAWK-872

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-872

A patch was posted for this issue a few weeks ago. Any chance (or ETA?) on
this patch being accepted?

Dennis

Re: TOMAHAWK-872

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT should already start to show up.
Damn. Our continuum build seems to have some troubles. Will check this.

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,
Development and Courses in English and
German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: TOMAHAWK-872

Posted by Dennis Gesker <de...@gesker.com>.
Thanks Manfred

On 3/26/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just scheduled it for 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT
> Digging deeper after the 1.1.5 is out.
> --Manfred
>
> On 3/26/07, Dennis Gesker <de...@gesker.com> wrote:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-872
> >
> > A patch was posted for this issue a few weeks ago. Any chance (or ETA?)
> on
> > this patch being accepted?
> >
> > Dennis
> >

> --