Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Ralf Mattes <rm...@mh-freiburg.de> on 2011/02/21 11:03:14 UTC

Cmake error with git checkout

Hello list,

running cmake-gui on a freshly cecked-out git sourcetree produces the
following error:

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /usr/local/src-2/supercollider/CMakeLists.txt:54: Parse error.  Function
 missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren
with text "(".
 Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Strangely, the CMake file looks perfectly fine to me. My cmake version is
"cmake version 2.6-patch 2".

 TIA Ralf Mattes

Re: Cmake error with git checkout

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@e-reka.si>.
On 21.02.2011 11:03, Ralf Mattes wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> running cmake-gui on a freshly cecked-out git sourcetree produces the
> following error:
>
>  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
>  /usr/local/src-2/supercollider/CMakeLists.txt:54: Parse error.  Function
>  missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren
> with text "(".
>  Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>
> Strangely, the CMake file looks perfectly fine to me. My cmake version is
> "cmake version 2.6-patch 2".
>

>  TIA Ralf Mattes

I'm not at all surprised that you have trouble building git, but what
does that have to do with APR? :)

-- Brane