Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/31 03:51:19 UTC

[ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Hi All,

Want to check if anyone is testing upgrades from prior versions to 4.2.1. As Release date is getting close, If there are gaps, would like to cover some scenarios in our lab.

Thanks
/sudha

RE: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Daan

We will at Schuberg Philis but probably not before next friday. We will be upgrading from 4.1.1. I hope we can free up some people to test that scenario soon.

Daan

RE: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Wei for covering this path

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
fixed.

RE: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Sudha,

RE: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Abhinandan (RM for 4.2.1),

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

RE: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Sudha,

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> wrote:
> On 31.10.2013 02:51, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Want to check if anyone is testing upgrades from prior versions to
>> 4.2.1. As Release date is getting close, If there are gaps, would like
>> to cover some scenarios in our lab.
>>
>> Thanks
>> /sudha
>

> I'd love to test it, anyone got an RPM repo with it?
>
> Lucian
>

> --

Nux, et al;

Here is the latest RPMs from the 4.2 branch in a yum repo.
http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/4.2.1/

Disclaimer: Not a release, much less an Apache release; ymmv; this
will eat babies, etc, etc.

--David

Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.