Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/15 23:13:55 UTC

RE: Testing Whether Outgoing Mail Goes Out - Verifying Behaviour

OK - I tested it.

While James was running I sent
an email to my hotmail account first.

Then I fired off 3 emails to Yahoo.

Then I deleted all the mailet logs.

Then I restarted James.

The result was that one of the Yahoo messages managed
to sneak out (As I observed before).  The other two
are still sitting pretty.

Meanwhile James is busy trying to connect to hotmail.

So now I'm going to bump the thread count from 10 to
100.

OK - I went away for 10 minutes and now the only
message left is the hotmail one.

Very cool.

Looks like your tip worked Noel!

Thanks again,