Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com> on 2013/07/31 09:21:26 UTC

unable to handle max user sessions

<security:concurrent-session-control
  max-sessions="1" exception-if-maximum-exceeded="true" expired-url="/login" />

is there anyway like this in apache shiro?

i unable to manage or configure maximum sessions for the users,
as we are having org.apache.shiro.concurrent.SubjectAwareExecutor can we
with this class anything to have the awareness on currenlty logged in user.

if is there any way with this or if is there any another way to handle it
please let me have that great solution.

thanks :)
--

Regards,****

Nagaraju.

Re: unable to handle max user sessions

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.
I too have this requirement.  I'm new to Shiro and just been reading about
it so far...

One of our use cases is we only want the user to be able to login once at a
time...we want to allow the new login and invalidate the old.  Can I do
this with Shiro?

Thanks,
-Dave