Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/03/30 20:50:16 UTC

Re: NoSQL Weekly - Issue 174

Hi Rahul,

thanks for replying on Twitter :).

As a member of the Apache CouchDB marketing team, I would like to introduce
you to our weekly news. We started last Thursday and provide the recent
news about the Apache CouchDB project and interesting topics around CouchDB
from the community.

We would be very happy when you visit our blog at
http://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/ and scan the latest news. If you would
like to receive weekly push notifications about the news, please let me
know. We are in an early stage in the marketing setup and are happy about
any ideas on how to provide the news to you.

We highly appreciate your efforts with collecting infos from the NoSQL
world. Your newsletter is an awesome resource and we would like to be part
of it. We are convinced that Apache CouchDB is of great value for many
people and it's worth to spread the word about it.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me or
the marketing team at marketing@couchdb.apache.org.

Thanks a lot and all the best!

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: NoSQL Weekly - Issue 174

Posted by Rahul Chaudhary <ra...@nosqlweekly.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for getting in touch. I will check it out.

Regards
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone