Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Chen <jc...@parasoft.com> on 2003/06/18 21:24:08 UTC

Anonymous Types

I'm using wsdl.toJava.Emitter.run(string url) to generate server side
stubs/impl from a WSDL with Anonymous Types (A complex type only defined
within another complex type).

Then I use the same stubs/impls and host them on a Tomcat Server. When I
try to get the Axis generated WSDL, it throws the
noContainerForAnonymousType Exception ("makeTypeElement() was told to
create a type "{0}", with no containing element"). I'm using Axis 1.1RC1,
is there an upgrade or patch that fixes this in 1.1RC2?

Thanks in advance.

John L. Chen
Software Engineer
SOAPtest Development