Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Manuel Siebeneicher <tr...@gmx.net> on 2003/10/14 21:11:26 UTC

Index generated by sitetree.xml?

Hello all,

I have changed the unicom example a little bit so that one authoring
sitetree.xml part of my publication is generated dynamic by pipelines. The
other part comes from a sitetree.xml file in the content/authoring.

In other words: I dynamically extend the real sitetree.xml file in the
navigation.xmap with the content of an other file via pipelines. Now I could
only use the menu elements contained in thze real sitetree.xml. If I use the
other elements I get an Page not found error (in detail: The requested
document '/kennzahlen.html' with document-id '/kennzahlen' does not exist.)

What is the problem and could I solve it?

greetz
Manuel

Re: Index generated by sitetree.xml?

Posted by Manuel Siebeneicher <mo...@negosa.net>.
Am Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2003 21:56 schrieb Gregor J. Rothfuss:
> i'd love to hear more about your approach once you get a bit farther.

You will hear more about it - especially more questions :-)

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Manuel Siebeneicher said:
> Hello all,
>
> I have changed the unicom example a little bit so that one authoring
> sitetree.xml part of my publication is generated dynamic by pipelines. The
> other part comes from a sitetree.xml file in the content/authoring.

glad to hear you are delving in :)

> In other words: I dynamically extend the real sitetree.xml file in the
> navigation.xmap with the content of an other file via pipelines. Now I
> could
> only use the menu elements contained in thze real sitetree.xml. If I use
> the
> other elements I get an Page not found error (in detail: The requested
> document '/kennzahlen.html' with document-id '/kennzahlen' does not
> exist.)

most likely the page envelope trying to determine the doc type of that
document-id. you'd want to look into the id to path mapper and the page
envelope for clues.

i'd love to hear more about your approach once you get a bit farther.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya