Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "kabob (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2006/01/19 16:57:01 UTC

showBlogroll() Help

I have entered a new blog roll in my roller-custom.properties file,a nd it has not updated onthe stie after restarting.  The 'blue' theme shows up, so I know that my properties file  is being  loaded on start up.

Is the blogroll shown on a per blog basis?

Thanx,
Greg
Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: showBlogroll() Help

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
The newuser.blogroll value that is set in the properties file is used as
the initial blogroll for newly created blogs.  Your changes will only
appear on new blogs that are created.  This is per weblog.  Users can
add to or delete from their own blogrolls.  It's just used to populate
initial values.

--a.