Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 13:31:22 UTC

what is "initVideoContainer" needed?

Hi Timur,

I wonder what the LocalConnection Call "initVideoContainer" is used for?

The publicSID is transfered now with the LocalConnection.call
"reconnectSuccess"
canvas.setAttribute("firstName",firstName);
        canvas.setAttribute("lastName",lastName);
=> is not in used from my point of view, but you can alternatively use:
canvas.userobject.firstname if you need to know the name of the current
user in the SWF10 container

offsetLength seems to me like a local variable that could be also either
send with "reconnectSuccess" or actually just static set to a
pre-configured value.

I would like to remove this call, I don't think it is needed.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: what is "initVideoContainer" needed?

Posted by Тимур Тлеукенов <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

This method had been used previously, I think now it can be removed.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:32 PM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com

--
Timur Tleukenov

Re: what is "initVideoContainer" needed?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.