Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net> on 2014/08/03 20:45:41 UTC

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Hi together,

I actually face the same problem with the just released 2.3.6 version on
Win7x64 JDK7u65. 2.3.5 does still work so there must be a change done
which causes this issue.

Regards
Benjamin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Benjamin,

I'm testing a fix on JLine right now. If it's OK, I will release JLine
2.13 later today.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Posted by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.
Ahh, so I wasn't even to the error they were reporting in the first
place.  I am still trying to learn the code, I hope to be able to help
with coding karaf in the near future.

If there is any low hanging fruit, that I can help with let me know.  I
am a java developer.  I was Documentation Co-Lead for the OpenOffice
project for about 6 years.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Posted by Kevin Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Baptiste,

--
Scott Carr

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Kevin,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Posted by Kevin Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.
I also modified startup.properties to include jline 2.12 instead of 2.11.

--
Scott Carr

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Posted by Kevin Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.

--
Scott Carr

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-3.0.2 Problem with console

Posted by Kevin Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

FYI, as I suspected, the issue on Windows is related to the JLine 2.12
update:

I'm working on it. I will send an update on the mailing list as soon as
I have details (and eventually a new quick release to fix that).

Regards
JB

On 08/03/2014 08:45 PM, Benjamin Graf wrote:
> Hi together,
>
> I actually face the same problem with the just released 2.3.6 version on
> Win7x64 JDK7u65. 2.3.5 does still work so there must be a change done
> which causes this issue.
>
> Regards
> Benjamin
>
> On 30.07.2014 20:30, nseb wrote:
>> Hi Jean Baptiste,
>>
>> Have you found the problem?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Sébastien.
>>

>> -----
>> CTO , JeetConsulting.
>>
>> Analyze now your Maven Java projects' dependencies , here
>> --

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net