Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by syn uw <sy...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/15 07:27:28 UTC

JkSet directive in Apache (JK2 connector)

Hello,

I was told on this mailing list that I could use the:

JkSet config.file /mypath/workers2.properties

command for example to define a new config file location. Now first I wanted
to know if this works also with Apache 1.3.31 ?

Another question is there any other parameters here I used "config.file" but
is there maybe anyothers for JkSet ? I didn't find this in the Apache
documenation...

Many thanks for the help
Regards