Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/14 14:14:00 UTC

Structure101

Hi all,

I'm slowly making my way through the Isis codebase, documenting and
fixing issues as I go.  One of the main things I'm focusing on is in
trying to eliminate cyclic dependencies in each module.  The tool that
I'm using for this is Structure101 (I also showed its use in my book,
chapter 11).

Anyway... the company that developed S101, HeadwaySoftware, offer a free
license for any open source projects.  The details are below.  Highly
recommended.

Cheers
Dan

PS: mentors... would this be worth circulating more generally within
either incubator@a.o or even more broadly within apache.org?  Is there
perhaps (or should there be) a wiki page of "freebies" that all
committers can go to?

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi Dan,

today I just a similar email to promote "Beyond Compare" on
commiters@apache.org ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl