Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org> on 2021/09/15 14:58:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) 1.3.0-incubating

Hi all,

The Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) community is pleased to announce
that Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) 1.3.0-incubating has been released!

Download Links:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/kyuubi/kyuubi-1.3.0-incubating/

Release Notes: https://kyuubi.apache.org/release/1.3.0-incubating.html

Website: https://kyuubi.apache.org/

Kyuubi Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/issues

On behalf of Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) 1.3.0-incubating

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Sebb, this is the github issue for fixing the website issue of Kyuubi

https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/issues/1110#issuecomment-921629768

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月16日周四 上午10:02写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.
Thanks to Sebb for pointing those issues out, we are learning
and working on them.

Thanks,
Cheng Pan

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.