Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by VJKishan <vi...@wipro.com> on 2010/04/12 14:33:15 UTC

Custom Event Log source

Hi,

I need the messages to be logged in eventlog on a custom event log source [
My Application name ]. How to go about this.

if the custom event log source is not there it has to create and log.

RE: Custom Event Log source

Posted by Tomas Ramirez <to...@windward.net>.
I think you have to create the event log yourself, outside of log4net.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/49dwckkz.aspx

- Tomas