Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Scott McDugle <sm...@outlook.com> on 2016/12/12 19:28:25 UTC

qpid-tool - call ID methodName ?

When I'm using qpid-tool, there's a command: 'call <ID> <methodName> [<args>] '

I know how to find the ID.  What are the methodNames and args and/or how do I find them?

I'm using the C++ Broker 1.35.

Thanks,
Scott

Re: qpid-tool - call ID methodName ?

Posted by Scott McDugle <sm...@outlook.com>.
Thank-you.

Scott

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 12/12/16 19:28, Scott McDugle wrote:
> When I'm using qpid-tool, there's a command: 'call <ID> <methodName> [<args>] '
>
> I know how to find the ID.  What are the methodNames and args and/or how do I find them?
>
> I'm using the C++ Broker 1.35.

You can use the 'schema' command, e.g. schema queue.