Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tim Vaillancourt <ti...@elementspace.com> on 2013/04/10 21:53:49 UTC

/admin/stats.jsp in SolrCloud

Hey guys,

This feels like a silly question already, here goes:

In SolrCloud it doesn't seem obvious to me where one can grab stats
regarding caches for a given core using an http call (JSON/XML). Those
values are available in the web-based app, but I am looking for a http call
that would return this same data.

In 3.x this was located at /admin/stats.php, and I used a script to grab
the data, but in SolrCloud I am unclear and would like to add that to the
docs below:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCaching#Overview
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrAdminStats

Thanks!

Tim

Re: /admin/stats.jsp in SolrCloud

Posted by Tim Vaillancourt <ti...@elementspace.com>.
There we go, Thanks Stefan!

You're right, 3.x has this as well, I guess I missed it. I'll add this to
the docs for SolrCaching.

Cheers!

Tim

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.
To complete my "as well in 3.x" phrase - what i wanted to say is: it was already there in the times of 3.x - but because there was stats.jsp .. you know :)

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey Tim

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.
It's under /admin/mbeans.