Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Pilgrim, Peter" <pe...@csfb.com> on 2005/11/03 14:28:37 UTC

[M2] javadoc definining group packagings

Hi

I am converting M1 to M2 and I trying set up the javadoc groups for packages.

What is the correct format for <group> in the javadoc:javadoc plugin?

I would like `com.csfb.foo.bar.dao' to fall under DAO
and `com.csfb.foo.bar.ui' to fall under `UI'

<project>
	<build>
	   <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <breakiterator>true</breakiterator>
			  <!-- BROKEN -->
                    <!--  <minmemory>128m</minmemory> -->
                    <!--  <maxmemory>512</maxmemory> -->
                    <bottom>Copyright me</bottom>
                    <source>true</source>
                    <link>
                        http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api,
                        http://maven.apache.org/apidocs/
                    </link>
                    <group>
                        "Data Access Objects"
                        "com.csfb.foo.bar.dao"
                        "com.csfb.foo.bar.dao.config"
                        "com.csfb.foo.bar.da.impl"

                        "User Interface"
                        "com.csfb.foo.bar.ui"
                        "com.csfb.foo.bar.ui.services"
			</group>
		</plugins>
	</build>

</project>

tia

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml