Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tracy Jones <tr...@stratalight.com> on 2007/02/03 02:27:57 UTC

more delete questions

I have the following directory structure

root@StrataLight:/home/sluser# ls -R test

test:

d  dddd

test/d:

test/dddd:

sdlkfjdslkf

and I want to delete the directory dddd and everything in it (I want to
keep the other directory).  So I did this and dddd is not deleted
(unless it is empty).  I am sure I am doing something stupid - but I
just can't see it....

<macrodef name="remove.installed.directories">

                <sequential>

                        <property name="created.directories"
value="dddd/**"/>

                        <echo message="Deleting ${created.directories}"
/>

                        <delete includeemptydirs="true">

                                <dirset dir="/home/sluser/test"
includes="${created.directories}" followsymlinks="false"/>

                        </delete>

                </sequential>

        </macrodef>

Thanks!!