Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Siddharth Chhabra <si...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/23 17:52:16 UTC

regarding roadmaps

hi
In my current company we are currently evaluating
portal products and Jetspeed appears to be the most
ambitious and cost effective project out ther(when we
see all the possible things it intends to support out
of the  box).

But we need to have our portal out sometime by the end
of this year and out managements concerns is whether
jetspeed 2 will have a release version out by that
time.
The roadmaps on the site have no dates next to them.

Could any of the senior/involved developers let us
know the timeframe for the final release ??
This would help us in pitching Jetspeed 2 against the
other products.

-Siddharth

Re: regarding roadmaps

Posted by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
David,

I have to ask since we are relying on the release of JS1.6. Will there
be a release for Jetspeed 1.6 before M2 release of JS2?

Thanks,
Hema

Re: regarding roadmaps

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.