Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com> on 2017/04/11 16:27:19 UTC

About code coverage of Groovy

Hi all,

      Where can I find the code coverage report of Groovy? If there is no
such thing currently, how about supporting it by leveraging the power of
Jacoco?

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Re: About code coverage of Groovy

Posted by Andres Almiray <aa...@gmail.com>.
+1 on using JaCoCo :-)

Sent from my primitive Tricorder

Posted by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks, John.

Can we check the code coverage for Groovy on travis-ci by default? It will
report current code coverage for every commit and PR.
Actually, I'm looking for something like this:
https://coveralls.io/github/danielsun1106/groovy-parser

Posted by John Wagenleitner <jo...@gmail.com>.
I think if you run the 'check' task with -Pcoverage it'll generate the
jacoco reports.