Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Iakouchev Alexander-EAL027C <EA...@motorola.com> on 2006/10/20 18:52:52 UTC

Trouble using
I upgraded Tomahawk, and My Faces from My Faces 1.1.3, and Tomahawk
1.1.2 1.1.4/1.1.3.
After upgrade t:div refuse to work. It is generate error.
Exception below...

javax.servlet.ServletException: component must be of type 'Div'
        javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFil
ter.java:144)

org.securityfilter.filter.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:18
8)

Original JSF page invoke exception

<t:div styleClass="noprint">

<jsp:include page="/include/pageFooter.jsp" flush="true"/>

</t:div>

If I change t:div on dif tag, it is work perfectly.

<jsp:include page="/include/pageFooter.jsp" flush="true"/>

// CSS CONTENT

@media print {.noprint{display:none;}

@media print {.print {

visibility:visible;width:100%;