Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Morgan <oo...@dfgh.net> on 2013/07/14 16:18:20 UTC

Contact message (from Peter Morgan)

Just to comment on your Wiki page about helping market OpenOffice...

1) worth getting the URL correct (http:// not http:/ ) for those who copy it and then wonder why it won't work.  Yes, some will be able to correct this, but it reflects badly on your site/software at the same time.

2) on the basis of guesswork - my assumption is that "Content is available under ." should have included a link to "Creative Commons" (or similar)

I will be promoting OpenOffice in my own way via UK web sites aimed at thousands of small businesses...

Best wishes, Peter Morgan.