Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2008/11/18 17:06:43 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0

Hi all,

This vote is now closed.

Here are the results:

   - 4 +1 votes
      - Kiran Ayyagari
      - Emmanuel Lécharny
      - Stefan Seelmann
      - Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
      - no +/-0 vote
   - no -1 vote

Now, the question is "what should we do exactly?" as not all agreed on the
way of handling this.

My personal feeling would be to just update the website and remove the
occurrences of "RC2".
I don't think we really need to repackage the packages released for version
RC2 (which would consume more time, bandwidth, space on mirrors and svn
repos).
Other ideas?
WDYT?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
> Now, the question is "what should we do exactly?" as not all agreed on the
> way of handling this.
>
> My personal feeling would be to just update the website and remove the
> occurrences of "RC2".
> I don't think we really need to repackage the packages released for version
> RC2 (which would consume more time, bandwidth, space on mirrors and svn
> repos).
> Other ideas?
> WDYT?

Rename. Simple, efficient.