Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Haoran Meng <me...@apache.org> on 2022/01/23 14:58:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere 5.1.0 [round 2]

Hi community,

After the release of 5.0.0 GA version, we have received a lot of
feedback from users and developers. Now we plan to release the
ShardingSphere 5.1.1 version, which has made a lot of optimization and
improvement for these feedback.

By the way, this is the second round of discussion. Please refer to
this latest version of release note[1]  to confirm whether it contains
the features you expect. If I miss anything, please remind me ASAP. If
there are any suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/discussions/15010

--
Best,
Haoran Meng

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere 5.1.0 [round 2]

Posted by Haoran Meng <me...@apache.org>.
@Liang yes, the version is 5.1.0, sorry for the typo.

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2022年1月24日周一 14:47写道:

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.