Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua> on 2007/06/21 14:00:08 UTC

Axis2 migrating from Axis1 for WSRP

I'm new to axis2

We are migrating from Axis1 to Axis2.

I have problems with generation WSDL2Code for wsdl file
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_service.wsdl
which import bindings from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl
which import interfaces from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_interfaces.wsdl

Command line arguments " -s -ss -sd -ssi -g -d adb -t -p org.wsdl -uri
wsrp_service.wsdl
-o ${src.gen.dir}
-ns2p urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:intf=org.intf,
urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types=org.type,
urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind=org.bind,
urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl=org.wsdl"

While using axis1 we have got files:
 in the generated dir "bind"
WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAPStub.java
WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_Binding_SOAPStub.java
WSRP_v1_Registration_Binding_SOAPStub.java
WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAPStub.java

 in the generated dir "intf"
WSRP_v1_Markup_PortType.java
WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_PortType.java
WSRP_v1_Registration_PortType.java
WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType.java

But, now we have
in "intf"
ExtensionMapper.java
in "wsdl"
WSRPServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java
WSRPServiceSkeleton.java
WSRPServiceSkeletonInterface.java
WSRPServiceStub.java

Does axis2 correct generate source?

I'm really want to use axis2 for wsrp

Thanks in advance
Alexey

Re: Axis2 migrating from Axis1 for WSRP

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua>.
I got wsdl files from oasis specification, there are 4 ports for one
service. I shouldn't change it.
Does any more know this issue?
Does axis2 useful for implements wsrp services?

Спасибо за помощь,
Alexey

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua>.
I found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1435
that fix doesn't approved

-pn option only works with axis2 1.1,
with axis2 1.2 doesn't work, why?

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> > > http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_interfaces.wsdl
> > >
> > > Command line arguments " -s -ss -sd -ssi -g -d adb -t -p org.wsdl -uri
> > > wsrp_service.wsdl
> > > -o ${src.gen.dir}
> > > -ns2p urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:intf=org.intf,
> > > urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types=org.type,
> > > urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind=org.bind,
> > > urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl=org.wsdl"
> > >
> > > While using axis1 we have got files:
> > >  in the generated dir "bind"
> > > WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAPStub.java
> > > WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_Binding_SOAPStub.java
> > > WSRP_v1_Registration_Binding_SOAPStub.java
> > > WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAPStub.java
> > >
> > >  in the generated dir "intf"
> > > WSRP_v1_Markup_PortType.java
> > > WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_PortType.java
> > > WSRP_v1_Registration_PortType.java
> > > WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType.java

Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez

Re: Axis2 migrating from Axis1 for WSRP

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua>.
Thanks,

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.
Do not use ADB to implement WS-* specifications since they usually use
very complex schemas and ADB doesn't have good support for complex
schemas. Consider using XmlBeans while ADB matures.
Axis2 uses a completely different service implementation schema. In
that case,  you have to implement your service completing the
WSRPServiceSkeleton.java class that must have one operation per
service operation provided in the WSDL.

Read this for details about migration from Axis1 to Axis2:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/migration.html

On 6/21/07, Alexey Zavizionov <al...@exoplatform.com.ua> wrote:
> I'm new to axis2
>
> We are migrating from Axis1 to Axis2.
>
> I have problems with generation WSDL2Code for wsdl file
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_service.wsdl
> which import bindings from
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl
> which import interfaces from
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_interfaces.wsdl
>
> Command line arguments " -s -ss -sd -ssi -g -d adb -t -p org.wsdl -uri
> wsrp_service.wsdl
> -o ${src.gen.dir}
> -ns2p urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:intf=org.intf,
> urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types=org.type,
> urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind=org.bind,
> urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl=org.wsdl"
>
> While using axis1 we have got files:
>  in the generated dir "bind"
> WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAPStub.java
> WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_Binding_SOAPStub.java
> WSRP_v1_Registration_Binding_SOAPStub.java
> WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAPStub.java
>
>  in the generated dir "intf"
> WSRP_v1_Markup_PortType.java
> WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_PortType.java
> WSRP_v1_Registration_PortType.java
> WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType.java
>
> But, now we have
> in "intf"
> ExtensionMapper.java
> in "wsdl"