Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Havret <h4...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/27 20:49:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release activemq-nms-amqp 1.8.2-rc2

Hi,

This is the second run for activemq-nms-amqp 1.8.2.

I've added the missing headers, updated the license files, and generated
SHA512 using powershell not gpg, so it should be more in line with what you
guys are used to.

The files can be grabbed from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-nms-amqp/1.8.2-rc2/

Please check it and vote accordingly.

Regards,
KP

Re: [VOTE] Release activemq-nms-amqp 1.8.2-rc2

Posted by W B D <wb...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Any further progress toward a release for 1.8.2? I understand the main
holdup has been some change in the checksum format.

I'm hopeful that another bug fix that was included in AMQPNetLite 2.4.3,
might explain and resolve the stall I observed during failover as reported
in AMQNET-656 - see https://github.com/Azure/amqpnetlite/issues/460. I made
a note on PR #59 accordingly.

Bruce

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.