Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Rogier Schaaf <rs...@e-id.nl> on 2002/05/26 02:26:17 UTC

Linking between portlets

Hi all,

Maybe someone could give me some advice on implementing the following in
Jetspeed:

On the Jetspeed home page I have a News Portlet providing one-liner
headlines with a "more" link.
The "more" link, when clicked, should show the full article within the
Jetspeed frame.

What would be the best approach in terms of portlets and entries in the
psml config files?

Thanks,
Rogier

Re: Linking between portlets

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.

Rogier Schaaf wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Maybe someone could give me some advice on implementing the following in
> Jetspeed:
>
> On the Jetspeed home page I have a News Portlet providing one-liner
> headlines with a "more" link.
> The "more" link, when clicked, should show the full article within the
> Jetspeed frame.
>
> What would be the best approach in terms of portlets and entries in the
> psml config files?

1.3a3-dev support opening a link in a new browser window.  The parameter
is openinpopup.  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/portlet_config_RSS.html for more
information.

Paul Spencer