Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mayank Gupta <ma...@induslogic.com> on 2006/07/11 21:13:19 UTC

New user

Hi All,

I am a new user and I am facing difficulty in understanding a basic maven
concept. My source code need some jar files in the classpath (here which may
be referred as a dependency). I add those in the dependency list of my
pom.xml. But where I need to store those jar files so that at the time of
compilation those jar files are picked?

With Regards,

Mayank

RE: New user

Posted by "Bravo, Kris" <kr...@cingular.com>.
Google

site:ibiblio.org/maven2 {search criteria}

Works too.

kris bravo * Clarify Development * office: 678.893.1288 * mobile:
678.296.8723

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.

RE: New user

Re: New user

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.

RE: New user

Posted by Mayank Gupta <ma...@induslogic.com>.
Thanks Thierry,

This was a quick help for a beginner like me. I have done the same and wow!
I am able to compile my project.

Thanks,

Re: New user

Posted by Thierry Barnier <tb...@gmail.com>.