Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Rajiv Jivan <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/09 17:35:16 UTC

Kafka Rest Proxy health check URL

I am looking to monitor my kakfa rest proxy servers and was wondering if there is an endpoint that can be checked to see if the server is running. I am currently checking if endpoint /topics returns a 200. Is that a reasonable endpoint to run the test against. I would prefer to have one that is the least expensive.

Re: Kafka Rest Proxy health check URL

Posted by Rajiv Jivan <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Ewen.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.

wrote:

> I am looking to monitor my kakfa rest proxy servers and was wondering if
> there is an endpoint that can be checked to see if the server is running. I
> am currently checking if endpoint /topics returns a 200. Is that a
> reasonable endpoint to run the test against. I would prefer to have one
> that is the least expensive.

Ewen