Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 14:30:54 UTC

Service Binding URI confusion

The uri of a binding has changed a bit over all the all the code
refactorings and I'm trying to work out what it really should be. This is
described in 2.1.1 in the ws binding spec and in 1.7.2.1 in the assembly
spec.

What i'm not sure about is if the binding name should always end up in the
endpoint URL or not, does that change if the binding name is defaulting to
the service name? If the component only has a single service (is that
<service> or @Service?) does the binding name only get used if its not the
default binding name (and if so then with the current code how can I tell
the binding is using a default name?)

   ...ant