Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2017/09/25 13:49:39 UTC

Kylin 2.2.0 release soon

Anything you want to squeeze into the release, it's time.

Cheers
Yang

Re: Kylin 2.2.0 release soon

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Dong, the link doesn't work at my side; it always shows the KYLIN-2915.

I created a filter to list the unresolved issues which set v2.2.0 as fixed
version, most of them are reported by Yanghong and in progress:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%27v2.2.0%27%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20updatedDate%20DESC

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋