Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Piotr Kloc <pi...@rdl.pl> on 2012/05/22 17:53:18 UTC

[users@httpd] modules/arch/unix/

Hello !

its possible to build this module in apache 2.4 ?
I need it for mod_fcgid and ap_unixd_setup_child()

Regards,
Piotr

Re: [users@httpd] modules/arch/unix/

Posted by Piotr Kloc <pi...@rdl.pl>.
I see the mod_fcgid is already ready for apache 2.4 but
but mod_fcgid is not correctl checking for suexec

mod_fcgid compiled with /usr/include/apache/unixd.h
and there is

typedef struct {
    const char *user_name;
    const char *group_name;
    uid_t user_id;
    gid_t group_id;
    int suexec_enabled;
    const char *chroot_dir;
    const char *suexec_disabled_reason; /* suitable msg if !suexec_enabled */
} unixd_config_rec;
AP_DECLARE_DATA extern unixd_config_rec ap_unixd_config;

So how we can set suexec_enabled to 1 ? because now mod_fcgid detect it as disable
and tried to use old  ap_unixd_setup_child()

Suexec in apache 2.4 is compiled correctly and wrapper exists
-rwsr-xr-x 1 root root 23K maj 22 19:03 /usr/sbin/suexec

Regards,
Piotr