Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/10/26 20:11:25 UTC

Pulse check for org.apache.myfaces.ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT

Team,

Whatever happened to this feature?  Does it work in the latest release?  I seem to remember the spec (version # anyone) saying js was required.

Dennis Byrne

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hold on with Tiles support - it works without problems even in the
current MyFaces-version.

Javascript stuff - yes, we need javascript. No way round it, except
you use only command-buttons.

regards,

Martin

http://www.irian.at