Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2012/01/04 15:12:42 UTC

Re: switching to git?

FWIW, I use Git for all my ASF stuff and it doesn't require switching the whole project.  Just use the Git mirrors along with Git-SVN for the last mile.  If you want somewhere to push intermediate things, push them to your own personal Github account.  See git.apache.org.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com