Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Charles Allen <ch...@snap.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/11 17:51:06 UTC

This week's dev sync

To join the video meeting, click this link:
https://meet.google.com/ozi-rtfg-ags
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 442-666-1256 and enter this PIN: 6867#
To view more phone numbers, click this link:
https://tel.meet/ozi-rtfg-ags?hs=5

Re: This week's dev sync

Posted by Eyal Yurman <ey...@oath.com.INVALID>.
Thank you!

Regarding moving-average mentioned, I have a pr waiting for review (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6430) and there is another
related pr coming by a colegue of mine. If someone can review that would be
wonderful. Thanks!

Re: This week's dev sync

Posted by Clint Wylie <cl...@imply.io>.
Thanks for taking notes!