Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/04/21 03:41:35 UTC

bug squashing event next week

Okay, did a bit of schedule-wranging between Michael, Justin, Felicity,
and me to eliminate some dates, but I didn't have anyone else on IM, so
here's the dates we're considering:

Proposed dates (all next week):

1. next Wednesday (best)
2. next Tuesday (second best)
3. next Friday (third best)

This week and Monday and Thursday next week were already eliminated.

The time would be starting at 13:00 or 14:00 PDT (US/Pacific) which is
20:00 or 21:00 UTC and lasting for 4 hours.

When: ?
What: 3.0.0 bugs, 3.0.0 bugs, 3.0.0 bugs
Where: irc.freenode.net #sadev
Process: write, test, review-then-commit for non-trivial, commit-then-review
         otherwise
Who: anyone who groks Perl and SpamAssassin

Preparation:

 * If you plan on submitting a lot of code, please fax a CLA to the ASF
   and reply to this email noting that.
 * If you plan on fixing any particular set of bugs, assign them to
   yourself in Bugzilla now.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting

Re: bug squashing event next week

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
My vote is Wednesday with a 14:00 PDT start time.

Michael

Re: bug squashing event next week

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org> writes:

> I'm unsure as to my availability next week -- I'm starting a new job
> on Monday and I don't really know what my hours are... I'll try to
> make whatever is as best as I can, and I might need to leave to watch
> a Leafs game....

Bug squashing vs. a hockey game?  *sigh* Canadians... ;-)

> Later is better though, but don't inconvenience anyone else for my
> sake...

Okay, one vote to lean towards the 14:00 PDT start.

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.