Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by raghavan <ra...@solutionnet.net> on 2007/08/28 06:43:08 UTC

Axis Web service and .NET compact framework client

Hi,

I'm a newbie trying to create a web service using Apache Axis 2 version
1.3
I have created a web service which returns an OMElement.
Now what is the equivalent data type in .NET compact framework for
OMElement, so that I can parse the xml object?

Also, is it possible for me to return "value objects" from my web
service rather than a XML object? If so how is it done?
One thing to note is my client will be a .NET client.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Raghavan.V.