Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 12:36:59 UTC

Release Apache MetaModel 4.3.2?

Hi all,

I know it's not like we're doing a terrible lot at the moment (which is OK
I guess - I know I will be more engaged personally in a few weeks), so I
was thinking if we should at least get the recent small bugfixes [1]
shipped into a release soon? Although they are quite minor I think they're
good fixes and I personally would like to get them into the apps that we
build here that use MetaModel.

Best regards,
Kasper

[1] According to changes.md file:
  * [METAMODEL-78] - Fixed a bug that caused SELECT DISTINCT to sometimes
return duplicates records on certain DataContext implementations.
 * [METAMODEL-106] - Improved handling of invalid or non-existing index
names passed to ElasticSearchDataContext

Re: Release Apache MetaModel 4.3.2?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
I'll make a release candidate and then you can help with reviewing it and
voting :)

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi again,