Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by olivier Heintz <ol...@neogia.org> on 2012/12/10 19:17:22 UTC

OFBiz track at ApacheCon-NA

Few days ago I have submitted a talk "How to manage project with Apache tools"
<Description :>
Task , request (Bug and enhancement), skills, resources, due date, time entry, indicators, ... are all what you manage to delivered customer project. All what you need is available and ready to use in Open For Business, project or scrum or consultant component. This talk will show you, the requirements and how to use it.
</Description>

The submission is accepted, but no one has answered to the questions I have asked on user mailing-list in the same time I have submitted  the talk
The questions was :
About ApacheCon-NA,
is there a lot of  "talk proposal" proposed ?
is there some people who are already sure to attend ?

Today one more question
is there other people who have a ofbiz talk submission accepted ?