Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2001/07/10 21:12:17 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation RoleFilterTransformer.java

On 10 Jul 2001 bloritsch@apache.org wrote:

> bloritsch    01/07/10 13:18:49
>
>   Modified:    src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation Tag: cocoon_20_branch
>                         RoleFilterTransformer.java

er, what's the point of having a 2.0 branch if we're going to check
experimental components into both branches? not picking on berin, just
asking...

- donald

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformationRoleFilterTransformer.java

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Donald Ball wrote:

> On 10 Jul 2001 bloritsch@apache.org wrote:
>
> > bloritsch    01/07/10 13:18:49
> >
> >   Modified:    src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation Tag: cocoon_20_branch
> >                         RoleFilterTransformer.java
>
> er, what's the point of having a 2.0 branch if we're going to check
> experimental components into both branches? not picking on berin, just
> asking...

We can remove it from the 2.0 branch--I just got so used to committing
changes to both places that by the time I realized that maybe I should
have held off it was already done.