Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/28 18:01:21 UTC

1/28/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi~

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
- Jan Heron meetup. And prepare for the Feb meetup in San Francisco
downtown.
- Continue on Java 11 migration. 29 unit tests left to fix.
- POD report.
- License discussion.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 1/28/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi All,

My updates:
- added to the podling report
- spending time understanding what needs to be done to get some convenience
binaries out there for users.   This has relation to possible licensing
issues.

- Josh